The feasibility studies are a necessary tool to calculate and reduce the risks of a new hotel or restaurant project. An essential document for understanding the sustainability of a product in a specific market place.
The need to elaborate a feasibility study is necessary after identifying a possible project that will require further development before the construction can be started.
As specialists in the Swiss tourist market and in particular for the Italian and French part of Switzerland, we will objectively and realistically evaluate your hospitality project.
structure of the study
The services include:
- Assessment of the location and area
- Evaluation of the tourism environment (demand-market-competition)
- Assessment of the project offer and its positioning in the market
- General appreciation of the hotel and the whole concept
- Assumptions and financial projections for the first 10 years of activity
- Project-related recommendations
- Review and approval of the projections by Horesman SA, Trust hotel company www.horesman.ch