Every hotel needs to adapt its marketing styles and strategies in order to reflect the market development and the current tendencies in the hospitality industry. Effective marketing is a key element for the success of a hotel. (Philip Kotler)
We will identify your marketing needs, evaluate your current marketing strategy, and provide detailed, specific solutions across your sales & marketing department.
The marketing plan is an annual document which allows to identify market opportunities, to fix annual objectives and to set coherent strategies. It also allows you to reexamine your market budget along with your marketing mix and to create your brand identity, brand positioning and unique selling proposition.
Not only we can assist you to elaborate your marketing plan, but we will also help you to implement it and to execute it.
Why to DO YOU NEED a marketing plan?
A marketing plan will help you to:
- Analyze the performance indicators and to fix new objectives
- Evaluate the hotel positioning and to compare it with the environment and its concurrent
- Evaluate the existing and potentials markets
- Develop a marketing strategy and an action plan
- Consolidate an expenses plan according to the revenue forecast
The marketing plan will include the following chapters:
- Situation analysis
- Hotel mission and vision
- Market analysis
- Segments identification and positioning
- Swot analysis
- Competitor analysis
- Sales & Marketing strategies
- Marketing mix
- Rate structure
- Budget and forecast
- Controls with daily, monthly, yearly statistics
- Performance drivers, indicators and analysis
Web Marketing Consulting
We will also assist you to develop your web marketing and content strategy. We will help to build your online marketing and advertising program including Social Media, Website Consulting, Photos and Videos Marketing, Email Marketing, Advertising and Online PR.